Managing today's workforce amidst increased regulation and an ever-changing workplace has never been more challenging. Employers need an advisor they can trust to be there when it's critical and to offer sound advice. Maslon's Labor & Employment attorneys are exceptionally responsive and accessible partners who know labor and employment law and understand business. We're on-call and on-task whenever you need advice, providing holistic proactive counsel that recognizes the goals of your business and working to advance them.
Recognized by Chambers USA as a "Leading Minnesota Firm for Labor & Employment" law, the 2019 edition states that Maslon's Labor & Employment Group: "Acts for employers in a broad spectrum of labor and employment matters, such as wage and hour actions, harassment claims and contractual disputes, as well as investigations, audits and noncontentious processes. Operates across a range of sectors, advising privately owned, publicly traded and nonprofit organizations alike." As part of the Chambers review process, client sources have shared over the past decade:
- [Maslon has] "a really good approach to balancing the technical legal stuff with the pragmatic realities of business. They are able to give good advice because they understand business as well as labor and employment law."
- "I can't imagine having better service. They are excellent."
- "Maslon has my best interests at the core of everything it does."
- "Maslon has demonstrated their legal expertise time and time again when dealing with all manner of employment issues."
- "A great firm to work with—very efficient and prompt" and "they seem to have an expert in every area. I look to the firm as my overall general counsel and trust that they will advise us to seek outside resources when needed. One way or another they have helped us successfully through every situation we have encountered."
- "Sophisticated, understand our business really well and are responsive."
- They "combine an investigative culture with full mastery of the details of any case."
Because we are consultants as well as litigators, we see the bigger picture: decisions that affect your employees can also impact your daily operations, corporate culture, community image, and litigation position. From counseling to investigations to litigation, we work closely with your in-house counsel, HR professionals, and other managers, not only to keep you compliant with complex law, but also to keep your organization running smoothly.
Whatever your business or your size, we'll work closely with you to develop policies and handbooks, short-circuit potential disputes, respond to union organizing campaigns, or fight for your rights in court and administrative agencies. We're large enough to provide a full range of services to big corporations, yet nimble enough to cater to mid-size and smaller businesses, always providing immediate support to managers, supervisors, and HR professionals who often call us with urgent questions about employment issues.
Contact our dedicated Labor & Employment attorneys to learn more about how we can help you.