Maslon is pleased to announce its continued ranking as a "Leading Minnesota Firm" for Construction, Labor & Employment, and Litigation in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, the publication recognizes ten Maslon attorneys as "Leaders in their Field" in Minnesota. The rankings are the result of extensive client interviews and research to assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client, and reflect a law firm's pre-eminence in key practice areas.
The Maslon attorneys listed as "Leaders in their Field" in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA are:
- David Herr, Appellate Litigation
- Geoff Jarpe, General Commercial Litigation
- James Killian, Construction
- James Duffy O’Connor, Construction
- Jessica Pecoraro, Labor & Employment
- Bill Pentelovitch, General Commercial Litigation
- Marty Rosenbaum, Corporate/M&A
- David Schultz, General Commercial Litigation
- Howard Tarkow, Labor & Employment
- Richard Wilson, General Commercial Litigation
About Chambers and Partners
Since 1969, London-based Chambers and Partners has published world-famous guides to the legal profession. A team of over 40 full-time researchers conducted over 14,000 interviews across the United States for the 2015 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.