Managing today's workforce amidst increased regulation and an ever-changing workplace has never been more challenging. Employers need an advisor they can trust to be there when it's critical and to offer sound advice. Maslon's Labor & Employment attorneys are exceptionally responsive and accessible partners who know labor and employment law and understand business. We're on-call and on-task whenever you need advice, providing holistic proactive counsel that recognizes the goals of your business and working to advance them.
Chambers USA ranks Maslon as a "Leading Minnesota Firm for Labor & Employment" law (2011-2018). The 2017 edition of Chambers USA states that Maslon's Labor & Employment Group: "Acts for employers in a broad spectrum of labor and employment matters, such as wage and hour actions, harassment claims and contractual disputes, as well as investigations, audits and noncontentious processes. Operates across a range of sectors, advising privately owned, publicly traded and nonprofit organizations alike." As part of the Chambers review process, client sources shared:
- "Maslon has my best interests at the core of everything it does" and "This is a very strong team that approaches the clients holistically." (2017)
- "Maslon has demonstrated their legal expertise time and time again when dealing with all manner of employment issues" and "They are very responsive, which is important. There is always someone who can give you the answer. They have done a really good job for us." (2016)
- "A great firm to work with—very efficient and prompt" and "they seem to have an expert in every area. I look to the firm as my overall general counsel and trust that they will advise us to seek outside resources when needed. One way or another they have helped us successfully through every situation we have encountered." (2015)
- "Sophisticated, understand our business really well and are responsive." (2013)
- "They give wonderful advice, and you know they have your best interests in mind." (2012)
- They "combine an investigative culture with full mastery of the details of any case." (2011)
Because we are consultants as well as litigators, we see the bigger picture: decisions that affect your employees can also impact your daily operations, corporate culture, community image, and litigation position. We work closely with your in-house counsel, HR professionals and other managers, not only to keep you compliant with complex law, but also to keep your organization running smoothly.
Whatever your business or your size, we'll work closely with you to develop policies and handbooks, short-circuit potential disputes, respond to union organizing campaigns, or fight for your rights in court and administrative agencies. We're large enough to provide a full range of services to big corporations, yet nimble enough to cater to mid-size and smaller businesses, always providing immediate support to managers, supervisors and HR professionals who often call us with urgent questions about employment issues.
Contact our dedicated Labor & Employment attorneys to learn more about how we can help you.