Data security breaches occur at an alarming frequency, and no business is immune. This has created an operational reality in which businesses are under constant pressure to demonstrate that they are building and maintaining a legally reasonable cybersecurity regime.
Whether your business stores its information on a cloud, local storage, or other methods, assuring that your data is accessible, reliable, and safe is critical—and Maslon can help. We offer in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices, along with extensive experience advising a broad spectrum of clients across all related needs. We will assess your cybersecurity risk profile and provide you with proactive, up-to-date, and practical advice that will help you build and sustain a legally reasonable cybersecurity regime.
Maslon's cybersecurity law services include:
- Data Security and Privacy Best Practices Counseling
- Information Security Policy Counseling and Training
- Data Breach Investigation and Response
- Privacy Reviews and Assessments
- Industry Standards Such as PCI DSS, NIST SP 800x, ISO 27001, 27002, 27018, 19086 Counseling
- Cybersecurity Insurance Assessments
- Cloud and SaaS Agreement Review and Negotiation
- Supply Chain Due Diligence
- Coordinating Interaction with Federal and State Agencies (e.g., FBI, DOJ, FTC, SEC, FCC, FDA)
- Compliance with Federal and State Laws, Including:
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Stored Communications Act
- CAN-SPAM Act
- Compliance with European Safe Harbor Data Regulations
Please contact us to learn more.