Fourteen Maslon attorneys are recognized in the "2008 Minnesota Super Lawyers" list published in the August issues of
Minnesota Law & Politics
and Twin Cities Monthly
. Maslon's attorneys are ranked among the best in 12 different practice areas.
Attorneys David Herr
and Bill Pentelovitch
are also recognized within the "2008 Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyers" list. The "Top 100" list features attorneys who received the highest point totals in the 2008 Minnesota Super Lawyers balloting, research, and blue ribbon review process.
Each year Law & Politics
sends out approximately 16,000 ballots to Minnesota attorneys and asks them to rank their peers within 55 different practice areas based on case outcomes, experience, representative clients, professional honors, and community service among other factors. View full details on the selection process.
Maslon attorney recognized as "2008 Super Lawyers" are:
- Appellate Law:David Herr (Top 100)
- Banking: Brian Klein
- Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Clark Whitmore
- Business Litigation: Cooper Ashley, Bill Pentelovitch (Top 100), and Richard Wilson
- Construction/Surety: James O'Connor
- Employee Benefits/ERISA: Mark Baumann
- Employment and Labor: Thomas Sipkins and Howard Tarkow
- Estate Planning and Probate: Susan Link
- Intellectual Property Litigation: David Schultz
- Real Estate: Charles Bans and Karen Bjorkman
- Securities and Corporate Finance: Martin Rosenbaum
® Super Lawyers is a registered trademark of Key Professional Media, Inc.