Fifteen of Maslon's attorneys are listed in "2007 SuperLawyers" by Minnesota Law & Politics. Maslon's attorneys are ranked among the best in 12 different practice areas.
Attorneys David Herr, Susan Link and Bill Pentelovitch are additionally featured within the "2007 Top 100 Minnesota SuperLawyers," which lists attorneys who received the highest point totals in the 2007 Minnesota Super Lawyers balloting, research, and blue ribbon review process.
Each year Law & Politics sends out about 16,000 ballots to Minnesota attorneys and asks them to rank their peers within 55 different practice areas based on case outcomes, experience, representative clients, professional honors, and community service among other factors. The SuperLawyers for 2007 are listed in the August issues of Law & Politics and Twin Cities Monthly. View full details on the selection process.
Maslon Attorneys Chosen for "2007 SuperLawyers" are:
- Appellate Law: David Herr (Top 100)
- Banking: Joe Alexander and Brian Klein
- Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Clark Whitmore
- Business Litigation: Cooper Ashley, Bill Pentelovitch (Top 100), and Richard Wilson
- Construction/Surety: James O'Connor
- Employment and Labor Law: Mark Baumann, Thomas Sipkins, and Howard Tarkow
- Estate Planning and Probate: Susan Link (Top 100)
- Intellectual Property Litigation: David Schultz
- Real Estate: Charles Bans and Karen Bjorkman
- Securities and Corporate Finance: Martin Rosenbaum
® Super Lawyers is a registered trademark of Key Professional Media, Inc.